Thursday, May 5, 2011

What Do YOU Think?

Well my dearest friends and...the rest of you, I want to know what YOU think. Here's a picture of Porkchop encased in my uterus and tummy, all warm and fuzzy, at 19 weeks and 5 days. I think it'd be fun to get feedback what all your guesses are! Boy? Girl? Terrier? (Disclaimer: I just ate a piece of pizza and ice cream...a pregnant woman's dream dinner, or at least mine.)


In other news, I've officially gained 4 pounds. I think all of the weight has gone directly to my boobs and uterus. 

Also, for the record, those sweat pants were given to me by my aunt probably 14 years ago and they are one of my favorite pieces of clothing ever. No matter the gaping hole in the crotch, the frayed ends or the holes in the knees, I will never give them up. Never.

1 comment:

  1. Those are the oldest sweats this side of the Mississippi.

    ReplyDelete