Friday, April 20, 2012

Seven Months of June

I cannot believe my baby is seven months old today. She's a rolling over machine, loves to stand at the coffee table unassisted and is quite the gourmet foodie. She has changed so much in so little time. I thought I'd share some pictures from each month. I love this girl.

Um, yeah. Giant belly. 39 weeks exactly.

This came out of me!

For some reason I can't find her 4 week stats. Whoops...

We were singing together!
She already looks so different from 2 to 3 months.

Her hair! It's hilarious!
She's such a little lady now.
My happy Buggie.
I weighed her with the very scientific method of my weight plus her minus my weight without her. 



PS please forgive the paint versions of the name and stats. My Phonto app keeps crashing on me. So frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment