Saturday, June 16, 2012

Steppin' Out Saturday: Father's Day Edition

Oh Father's Day. The counterpart to Mother's Day. A day devoted to fathers. Fajhas. Dads. Pops. Poppys. Pas. This being Thomas' first real life father's day, it was an important day. He has a final class tomorrow for UCB (Upright Citizens Brigade) so we celebrated today.


On me: top: Target, shorts: Motherhood Maternity, Necklace: vintage, Purse: from Italy, Shoes (not pictured): Toms (they say Toms <3s Moms, so cute), Sunglasses: H&M.
On June: Onesie: Carters, Shorts: Target, Shoes: Saltwater Sandals, Headband: Target. 

So let's talk about those shorts...anyone else still in maternity pants? I've lost all the baby weight but my hips and waist are just not the same. My old shorts fit but these are so much more comfortable. I don't wear them all the time (lies, I do) but they work well with a lot of my outfits. 

Here are a few other pictures from our day:
Dog park fun.

Those dogs are really interesting.

My Toms. And some bones at the dog park.


Just a cute baby and her daddy. And a cat.

What, more cats?

Oh, that hair. This was after some sweet potato and fruit was matted into it.

Cousin Preston and Junie comparing rat tails. She's rocking hers.
June and I gave Thomas a new, custom key chain from Etsy that says, "You Hold The Keys To Our Hearts." Pretty adorable. 

I'm trying something new, linking up with Harper's Happenings and sharing my Steppin' Out Saturday look. I'm pretty fond of them over there so check 'em out! 




1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Your little girl is so precious! I like how everyone discovered the put a cat on it app this week! My pictures are scattered with cats

    Come check us out @
    http://crazydayscrazynightsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete