Saturday, June 23, 2012

SOS Bridal Shower Edition

Today June and I stepped out to my sister, Emily's, bridal shower. It was a beautiful, wonderful, fun, fun and fun day. Our dear family friends threw it for her and let's just say there were margaritas and they were a-flowin. 

June made a small appearance at the shower because as the matron of honor I had some special duties so I didn't want to have to divide my attention. We made a neat beaded necklace for the bride to be; we each strung a bead on a necklace and said a wish, prayer or advice. So now Emily has a pretty necklace full of love from her friends and family. 

Let's get down to the deets we're all here for - what we wore!

On June>> Dress: Costco//Shoes: Saltwater Sandals//Headband: Target. On Me>>Dress: Target//Necklace: Vintage//Shoes(Not pictured): Nine West.


Oh hai, sideview.

Serving up some sass.

Lellow Shoes.

Now we're home, Junie is playing and Thomas and I are catching up on some good ol' Family Ties. We don't have cable so we're living on Netflix. Any suggestions for good shows via Netflix? 

How was your Saturday? Any good steppin' out stories?

Once again, we're linking up with Mz. Mandy at Harper's Happenings!



7 comments:

  1. We live on Netflix too. Some stuff we watch
    How I Met Your Mother
    Dawson's Creek
    Top Gear
    Married.. With Children
    Myth Busters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Decoded and Fact or Faked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thomas is slightly obsessed with Married...with Children. I didn't know HIMYM Is on Netflix! That may have to be our next series marathon!

      Delete
  3. i love how you did her little headband! and your dress is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you Shannon! She's pretty crazy and will not leave headbands alone so I find it's best to push it forward so it's as prominent as possible for a while. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes! It's a little short for me but I love the pattern!

      Delete