Monday, May 21, 2012

Our Week in Instagram

I'm not the best at keeping up with pictures on the bloggeroo. So I'm going to try to start doing a once a week Instagram round up. If you're not following me, do it! AmberKellogg on Instagram. 

Here's what we did this third week of May!


Monday
 
Someone learned to crawl!

Tuesday
This is how we read books in our house.

Wednesday
Mom, why are you taking my picture?

Thursday
June fell off the couch. My iPhone thought Jimmy Fallon was to blame.

Along with crawling, came getting stuck. Hilariously stuck.

Friday
We went to a graduation party. I was dressed. June was not.


Saturday
Our new house! I'm dying to move!

Sunday
Disneyland with Cherry Spitz!
Monorail waiting
Pool time!
My beautiful baby.
Sundays are our most fun days. What day do YOU have most fun?
How was your last week? What did you do for fun? Tell me all about it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment