Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day. For Real.

My first Mother's Day was simply amazing. I'm so lucky. I honestly don't know how to put it all into words, just fantastically lucky. 

Thomas woke me up around 945 with Junie and Henry. We had planned on breakfast and Disneyland but got a later start than anticipated. Which, honestly, was fine! We stopped at Corner Bakery but the line was out the door and I wasn't about to wait. I did need coffee though. Don't talk to me before my coffee! (That's a joke, Thomas hates when people say that so I always say it. We're so funny, right?) Jack In The Box was good enough for us. Then we drove by our NEW HOUSE (renting, not buying) and I gleefully waved as we stopped at Blaire's to pick up two sweet cards that my sweet, sweet friends left for me for Mother's Day. Blaire also left me a rose from our new garden, so incredibly thoughtful! 

Fast forward to Disneyland. It was crowded but not as bad as it could have been. June really loves being in her stroller and looking at everything. We rode Casey Jr. and Small World. Innovations made me really sick because of the moving room. The line for the Pineapple Whip Float or whatever was too long so we left. We were there for a good 3 hours. We decided to head out to my grandparent's house to celebrate with my family. Good choice! Yummy tri tip and baked potato was more than worth it! 

So, no more talking. Here's some pictures that represent Mother's Day to me.

I want to recreate this for Thomas. My sash says "Daddy's Girl."
Three generations of Looney/Losey/Kellogg women. We all make weird faces.
One of my favorite pictures, EVAH.
This is how my day started. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
She makes the best faces.
Kind of jealous at how she gets to ride rides.
Her head is as big as mine...
Thomas photobombed this one. I love it.
She is the happiest baby. Short nap and three hours of Disney and she was still going strong.



So ladies, how was YOUR Mother's Day? I want to hear all about it here on the blog! Any good presents? Hope it was fantastic for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment