Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Love Song

I sat down to write this blog and it was going to be another Debbie Downer post. I went to see Dr. Latino yesterday and we talked and my first instinct is to come here and whine. But I think I need a few days to process what is going on and instead, I'll give you something lovely.

Did you know that I have the most incredible husband? Have I told you how much he loves his daughter? If you didn't believe me before, you will now. This is a song he wrote while I was pregnant and worked tirelessly on it. He used the beat of her heartbeat for the beat (wow, convoluted sentence) and all of the background is simply his voice. I'm dreaming of the day she walks down the aisle and dances with Thomas to this song. *TEARS* 



Are there any songs that remind you of your father? Or mother? Tell me in the comments!

1 comment: